We’re helping customers in difficulty
NAB business customers will be able to:
- Defer principal and interest for up to six months on a range of business loans including floating and variable rates, and equipment finance loans
- Receive a 200-basis point rate cut on QuickBiz loans and overdrafts, effective March 30
- Receive an additional 100-basis point reduction on variable rates for small business loans, effective March 30. This is on top of a 25-bps reduction earlier this month
- Access up to $65 billion of additional secured limits to pre-assessed customers, with $7 billion currently available for fast assessment process
- Access up to $9 billion in additional limits for unsecured lending for existing customers via QuickBiz and
- Defer business credit card repayments
- Request merchant terminal (including HICAPS) fees are waived for up to 6 months.
NAB home loan customers will be able to:
- Defer home loan repayments for up to six months, including a three-month checkpoint with the bank. For a customer with a typical home loan of $400,000, this will mean access to an additional $11,006 over six months, or $1,834 per month.
For larger business customers, NAB is committed to finding appropriate support on a case by case basis.
Business customers experiencing financial hardship are invited to speak to their NAB banker or contact our team on 13 10 12, Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm or on weekends 9am – 6pm (AEST/AEDT).
Our teams are working hard to help you as quickly as we can and we appreciate your patience should you experience longer than normal wait times.