Keeping customers connected
To ensure our customers stay connected at this time, we’re implementing the following measures:
- Vodafone postpaid customers who aren’t on a plan with endless data will get an additional 5GB data. That data will be added to all plans by Friday 27 March, and can be used over the next month. Customers won’t need to do anything to activate this bonus data.
- Active prepaid customers will receive a one-off bonus 3GB data with their next recharge before 30/04/20.
- Unlimited standard national calls are being extended to all Vodafone postpaid customers and active prepaid customers by Friday 27 March until the end of April. The majority of our postpaid customers already have unlimited standard national calls as part of their plan, but we want to ensure all customers can continue making calls.
- To ensure you have unrestricted access to essential health information, accessing Federal Government Department of Health and state and territory health department websites won’t contribute to the data usage on the Vodafone network. This includes:
- Australian Government Department of Health
- NSW Government – Health
- Victorian Government – Health and Human Services
- Queensland Government – Health
- WA Government Department of Health
- SA Government – Health
- TAS Government Department of Health
- NT Government Department of Health
- ACT Government – Health
- We’ll do our best to support any customer experiencing financial hardship as a result of COVID-19. If you’re unable to make payments, please contact us to discuss a range of flexible options available through our Hardship Policy. We want to help customers stay connected. Applications for financial hardship can be made online or by calling 1300 650 410.